Italy & Croatia - Our New Adventures for 2021! Taking bookings now

COVID-19 UPDATE 2: Large Minority

Update on COVID-19 Corona Virus from us here at Large Minority –  8 April 2020

Hello there. Julian here again. I’d like to give you an update on what we are doing here at Large Minority in regards to the COVID-19 outbreak. Apologise for the delay, we promised the 3rd of April but there was no real change to local information as most countries remain in lock down.

With that said, we currently still do not have enough clear information from the tourist boards in the respective countries for us to make a decision on our upcoming events. We assure you we are monitoring this on a daily basis but it is still too early to say what will happen in 3/4 months from now.

Upcoming trips – April Lanka Challenge

UNCHANGED FROM COVID-19 UPDATE 1: We have postponed our April Lanka Challenge tuk-tuk adventure to April 2021. We have contacted all teams and have offered them to move to the April 2021. In addition to that we have spoken to every team about what options they have for transferring payments and deposits to other adventures when we all come out of this and things return to some sort of normality.

Upcoming trips – Central Lanka Challenge (July), Southern Lanka Challenge (September), India Tuk-tuk challenge (September), Cambo Challenge (October).

We will be making a further announcement by the end of  week ending 17th April 2020.  Things remain uncertain and most of the world remains in lockdown. Unfortunately it is still too early to make a decision on the above challenges at this moment and as soon as we have more accurate information from our partners and local authorities in Sri Lanka, India and Cambodia we will contact all teams registered.

As always, if you need to contact us please do not hesitate to reach out to us on social media on directly on

Thank you all for your patience. We hope your are safe and keeping well wherever you are.