Now Taking Bookings For Our 2021 Adventures!

COVID-19 UPDATE 3: Large Minority

Update 3: COVID-19 Corona Virus from us here at Large Minority – 22 April 2020

Hello again. Julian here again. I’d like to give you an update on what we are doing here at Large Minority in regards to the COVID-19 outbreak.

I am still……. still writing to you from our home office here in London and a further 3 weeks of lockdown was recently announced here in the UK. #StayHome.

Upcoming trips – April Lanka Challenge

UNCHANGED FROM COVID-19 UPDATE 1: We have postponed our April Lanka Challenge tuk-tuk adventure to April 2021. We have contacted all teams and have offered them to move to the April 2021. In addition to that we have spoken to every team about what options they have for transferring payments and deposits to other adventures when we all come out of this and things return to some sort of normality.

Today teams would be sipping on a cold beverage or resting their weary heads and getting ready for the rest day on the Lanka Challenge. Not to be, we can only cast our minds to what would have been.

Remembering The Sri Lankan Easter attacks- 1 year on.

This week was also somewhat of a sombre one for us as we took time to remember the friends and families of all those who lost their lives in the horrendous Easter terrorist attacks across #Srilanka which happened a year ago this week. A special thank you to all our #lankachallenge crew who helped us complete the northern route in 2019 with over 60 challengers from around the world.

Upcoming trips – Central Lanka Challenge (July)

Right now we intend to operate the above challenge this year. Having said that, the more we asses predictions and research trustworthy news and industry sources it seems the likelihood of us being able to do that still remains in the balance. We are constantly monitoring all the relevant government advice and recommendations surrounding this global pandemic. If we are not able to get the required assurances from the respective health authorities and social distancing restrictions do not relax in the short term the most likely scenario will be to postpone the events to 2021.

Update: Southern Lanka Challenge (September), India Tuk-Tuk Challenge (September).

A final decision on the above events will be made by the 30/5/2020.

Update: Cambo Challenge (October).

A final decision on the above events will be made by the 30/6/2020.

Update: Deposits

We understand that some of you would prefer to already plan ahead. With that said we are now happily allowing all of our clients to defer their trips with us for up to 24 months while also allowing them to transfer any deposits to any of our other adventures in 2021/22. Furthermore, all applicable discounts will apply and entry fees will remain the same as those of 2020.

You can find current UK NHS advice of how to help stop the spread of COVID-19 right here.

Thank you again for your support and patience with us. We hope you are all safe and well where ever you are!

Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us directly on info@largeminority.com