The best Amazon Jungle adventure in South America.
Do you have what it takes to tackle the Amazon Challenge? Fancy competing in our own version of the indigenous olympics? Or how about rubbing shoulders with some pink dolphins? Keen to dodge piranhas as you paddle downstream? Do you often have vivid dreams about hammocks? Do you like to take your adventure with a spoonful of ‘oomph’? If you answered ‘yes’ to all of the above, it sounds like you were born for the Amazon Challenge.
Our Amazon Rainforest Challenge is the ultimate bucket list adventure holiday in South America. Your starting point for this Amazon Challenge is the Colombian town of Leticia, a hidden gem nestled between Colombia, Peru and Brazil in the area known as Tres Fronteras. Traversing through jungle and river from the corner of the Colombian Amazon to Peru and Brazil, this is the kind of adventure you’ll tell your grandkids about, and then they’ll tell their grandkids, etc. Do this, and you will become a family legend, and your photograph will be passed down from generation to generation. Probably. Using dugout canoes, kayaks, your own two feet, and Amazonian long boats, you’ll have to employ your cunning and resourcefulness to get to where you’re going. Imagine The Amazing Race, minus the cameras. That’s this.
Over the course of 9 days, you’ll be tackling some of the least-visited parts of the Amazon Rainforest alongside other teams, as well as completing daily challenges and enjoying the comfort of our exceptional jungle accommodation when night falls. You’ll be immersed in local communities and culture, and the whole trip is designed to make sure your presence directly benefits the locals you’ll meet along the way. It’s the best jungle adventure trip in South America. Period.
Colombia, Peru and Brazil Jungle Adventure
November, 6th to 14th 2021
* Route and hotels for reference only & subject to change.
|1||Arrival Leticia||Ticuna||Utuane Hotel|
|2||Km 18||Bora||Indigenious Maloca|
Colombia, Peru and Brazil Jungle Adventure
- 8 nights (includes 1 jungle camping night)
- 9 days
- 20 challengers
We arrange all of your accommodation. We ensure a big chunk of your entry fee goes towards helping local communities. All you have to do is turn up and enjoy. It´s the adventure of a lifetime!
- £1950 per person
Please contact us if you would like to arrange a private Amazon Adventure.
- Ground and boat transportation for the duration of the Challenge.
- Accommodation for 2 people (8 nights) in double, twin or shared basis. Camping gear and hammocks also provided. You mainly sleep in a jungle camp.
- Activities; indigenous Olympics (blow pipe, Diwe, canoeing, swimming), kayaking, piranha fishing, trekking, cultural challenges, bird watching, pink dolphin spotting, night walks, nocturnal cayman spotting.
- 8 breakfasts, 8 lunches, and 8 dinners plus snacks and water throughout the Challenge.
- Challenge logistics & legal (medical & support team, luggage boat, permits).
- Welcome Pack (walkie-talkie, map, t-shirt, event bag, phrase book, navigational sheets). Gumboots also provided.
- Emergency & Medical travel insurance for the duration of the Challenge.
- Airport transfers.
- Awards ceremony & farewell party.
- 10 % contribution to our Meaningful Travel projects.
- Flights and visas.
- Tourism tax in Leticia (approx. £15).
- Day to day costs (approx. £15 per day for anything not incl. and drinks on the days you are not in the jungle).
Dates & Prices
|Dates||Deposit due today|
Amazon Adventure 2021
Nov 06 2021 - Nov 14 2021
|£199 (per team)|
Feedback / Reviews
"There is no way, like the Tuk Tuk way. Driving your own Tuk Tuk is the absolute best way to see the beautiful country of Sri Lanka and experience the hospitality, kindness and charm of the people."
Tilde Andrea Seider, Team Macaw
"The guys have this trip down to a fine art. During our travel we were far enough off the beaten track to feel this was a proper adventure but also supported just the right amount to know that if we really needed something we would be supported."
Nicholas Tyral Team TNT-oi
Watch Our Latest Adventures
Looking to Explore another destination?
Latest News & Blog Posts
"Large Minority Podcast with Johnny Ward"
In this episode, Julian sat down with Johnny Ward to talk about his experience rowing the Atlantic and other amazing adventures. Here a small snippet of our conversation. Hit play below to listen to the whole chat. Johnny: Long story short, I went to Thailand to teach English spent three or four years teaching English […]
"Large Minority Podcast with Wajahat Malik"
“THE SLOWER YOU MOVE THROUGH THE COUNTRY, THE BETTER YOU GET THE EXPERIENCE OF THE LAND AND THE PEOPLE” In this episode, Julian sat down with Wajahat Malik to talk about Pakistan, the Karokoram Highway and his experience driving a tuk-tuk through the country. Here a small snippet of our conversation. Hit play below to […]